- Orientation- Course Navigation
- Module 1 Biomedical Model- Part 1 FREE PREVIEW
- Module 1 Biomedical Model Part 2
- IM Depression Module 1 Slides with Notes
- IM Depression Module 1 Bibliography
- Module 2 Macronutrients
- IM Depression Module 2 Slides with Notes
- IM Depression Module 2 Bibliography
- Module 3 Micronutrients- Minerals
- IM Depression Module 3 Slides Notes
- IM Depression Module 3 Bibliography
- Module 4 Micronutrients- Vitamins
- IM Depression Module 4 Slides with Notes
- IM Depression Module 4 Bibliography
- Greenblatt. To. Integrative Medicine for Depression EXCERPT
- Liang.18.Gut-Brain Psychology_Rethinking Psychology From the Microbiota–Gut–Brain Axis
- Hibbeln. 14. The potential for military diets to reduce depression, suicide, and impulsive aggression
- Module 1 Test
- Module 2 Test
- Module 3 Test
- Module 4 Test
- SECTION I: REGISTRANT INFORMATION
- Section II: COURSE EVALUATION
Can I register for a single course module?
No - Modules are integral components of each course and function most effectively as a series.
Is there a discount when registering for multiple courses?
Yes, Bundle and Save Up To $800 • One Course $425 • Two Courses $800 • Three Courses $1100 • Four Courses $1400 • Five Courses $1700
What prerequisites or degrees are required to participate in the courses?
There are no pre-requisites for participation in the online courses. The material being presented is intended for health care professionals but may be accessed by anyone interested in finding more about integrative mental health treatment.
Will I receive Continuing Education credits or hours for my participation?
No. This course is for professional development and doesn't offer CEUs or CMEs.
When will I access to the course after I pay?
Immediately. Please check your spam email for registration confirmation and to recover your password.
Is there a discount for students and residents?
Approved students will receive a 50% discount on course registration. To qualify for this discount please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For how long I have access to the course?
1-year after regsiteration