Discover how low-dose nutritional lithium (1 to 150 mg) can be an effective therapeutic strategy for irritability, aggression, mood disorders, ADHD, and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Can you have a lithium deficiency?
- How do you know if someone needs lithium orotate or lithium carbonate?
- Is lithium orotate safe?
- What is the best method to look at lithium: urine, blood, or hair?
- How do you transition from lithium carbonate to lithium orotate?
- What are the Medico-legal implications of prescribing lithium orotate?
- Are blood tests required for lithium orotate maintenance therapy?