- Orientation- Course Navigation
- Handout Module 1
- Module 1 Video Lecture
- IM Medication Side-Effects MODULE 1 Bibliography
- Handout Module 2
- Module 2 Video Lecture
- IM Medication Side-Effects MODULE 2 Bibliography
- Carey. Gebeloff. 18. Many People Taking Antidepressants Discover They Cannot Quit
- Ostrow.17. Discontinuing Psychiatric Medications_A Survey of Long-Term Users
- Read.18. How many of 1829 antidepressant users report withdrawal effects or addiction
Can I register for a single course module?
No - Modules are integral components of each course and function most effectively as a series.
Is there a discount when registering for multiple courses?
Yes, Bundle and Save Up To $800 • One Course $400 • Two Courses $750 • Three Courses $1000 • Four Courses $1300 • Five Courses $1500 • Six Courses $1600
What prerequisites or degrees are required to participate in the courses?
There are no pre-requisites for participation in the online courses. The material being presented is intended for health care professionals but may be accessed by anyone interested in finding more about integrative mental health treatment.
Will I receive Continuing Education credits or hours for my participation?
No. This course is for professional development and doesn't offer CEUs or CMEs.
When will I access to the course after I pay?
Immediately. Please check your spam email for registration confirmation and to recover your password.
Is there a discount for students and residents?
Approved students will receive a 50% discount on course registration. To qualify for this discount please email us at email@example.com
For how long I have access to the course?
1 Year days after regsiteration